Sunday 26 June 2011

RobVik #9, Centre step construction card and variations

RobVik challenge #9
Hello fellow crafters, from Karratha where we are enjoying some really lovely weather; crisp, clear mornings around 15C and sunny, breezy days of 28C.
I had a wonderful Saturday skyping with Vikki and Estelle who had a sleepover stamping and scrapbooking weekend in Townsville. It was a very productive event for me as I made 7 cards. Firstly my RobVik #9 using some papers that I gave to Vikki - it started off nothing like the finished card which I'm happy with. Then I got into the construction card Vikki had seen on the Split Coaster site and ended up making 4 Christmas cards to add to my growing pile. Basically this weekend I picked up papers and stamped images from my desk as a base to start my card creations. Thanks for visiting, enjoy your week.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn