Sunday 14 August 2011

Crazy 4 Challenges C4C99



Well I certainly woke up this morning with a crazy idea....the C4C challenge was to make a Shape it up card.....one away from the normal, rectangle/square shape...so here's my soda glass party invite card - representing the Aussie Spider (soft drink with ice cream added) - mine's a pink lemonade spider.  I embossed a sheet of acetate and lined it with pink card and embossed froth topped it with a 3D flamingo to which I attached a small long spoon (didn't have any straws!!). I had fun making it and it was interesting to see how well the acetate embossed. Have a super week, thanks for taking a peep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn