Friday 12 August 2011

Mojo 203, RobVik #12, Our Creative Corner


Whoopee - Three challenges in one, and finished on a Friday!! yeah!!!
That gorgeous autumn leaf for the RobVik challenge was my inspiration this week and with the OOC challenge 
http://ourcreativecorner6.blogspot.com/2011/08/oh-flowers.html , asking you to use these beautiful spring flowers BUT no flowers on your card, this leaf came instantly to my mind, and the Mojo layout just happened to suit everything - you can guess I'm happy with my finished card. I gave the main autumn leaf a glossy finish with Dimensional Magic and again used some micro beads..... I do love autumn. Thanks for taking a peek.
  


2 comments:

  1. Oh my, your card is absolutely wonderful! What a super job you did on incorporating all the colors and elements of the two inspiration challenges - the colors are just luscious! Lovely sentiment too, Super job designing without flowers - thanks for joining in the fun with us this week at Our Creative Corner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've handled all three challenges beautifully Robyn!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn