Saturday 3 September 2011

Mojo 206

I like the soft colours of this blue card...now need to make some envelopes...Vikki and I had a giggle as we tried to make them on our new Martha Stewart score boards.

Can't believe I just did that - it's Monday morning...and I made this little circle card with the bits left scattered all over my desk from the weekend- the blues are soft and I found this gold flower trinket in my stash 'cause none of the other flower bits worked and I love it...just in time to add it to the Mojo site - 10 minutes to go..sometimes it has it's advantages to live in Australia. Thanks for taking a peek.

1 comment:

  1. I really love the colours and the patterned paper on this card Robyn. Very nice. Vikki xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn