Tuesday 6 March 2012

Wedding Anniversary, Our Creative Corner

Hi there everyone this week....unfortunately I wasn't at my desk this past weekend and missed stamping with my friend Vikki - had to make a quick trip to see my folks as dad isn't too well. We're all hoping he will be around for their 60th wedding anniversary coming up mid March.  So quickly on Friday before I flew down to see them I made two cards - one for each as dad lives in a nursing home - he's 83 in April. He tells mum very often he loves her and needs a hug and kiss......we should all hug our loved ones often as you just never know what tomorrow will bring. That's precisely why I went - I would rather give hugs and attention while they're alive than attend a funeral.
PS ...now on some after thought I'd like to share these cards with the Our Creative Corner challenge - Making Melody.....and I think that my parents 60th is a true reason to celebrate - All You Need Is Love by John Lennon.  Thanks for taking a peek.

2 comments:

  1. They are really nice cards Robyn!! I am sure they loved them and loved seeing you. Talk soon...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...this is such an elegant card. Love the clean and simple style and the fabulous layout.
    Thank you for joining us at Our Creative Corner. Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn