Sunday, 3 June 2012

Christmas, MojoMonday, Winter wonderland

 
Today I would have like to make a few more cards but the house packing is much more important and so today I started on my craft stuff.....I have to decide what to pack to go home and what small amount I can fit into the caravan....it's so hard, I can't take all my stamps or cardstock or embellishments....oh decisions, decisions.  Any I did take some time this afternoon to make another Christmas card using this weeks MojoMonday layout 243 I like the soft colours and bright red splash and I used a holly stamp for my image so I can post it on Winter Wonderland this week with the theme -HOLLY. Thanks for taking a peek

2 comments:

  1. fabulously prickly holly and a gorgeous creation, thank you for joining us at the Winter Wonderland
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The simplicity of this card makes it so beautiful. Love how you have cut the holly out from the circle.
    hugs
    Margaret M

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn