Sunday 3 June 2012

Christmas, MojoMonday, Winter wonderland

 
Today I would have like to make a few more cards but the house packing is much more important and so today I started on my craft stuff.....I have to decide what to pack to go home and what small amount I can fit into the caravan....it's so hard, I can't take all my stamps or cardstock or embellishments....oh decisions, decisions.  Any I did take some time this afternoon to make another Christmas card using this weeks MojoMonday layout 243 I like the soft colours and bright red splash and I used a holly stamp for my image so I can post it on Winter Wonderland this week with the theme -HOLLY. Thanks for taking a peek

1 comment:

  1. The simplicity of this card makes it so beautiful. Love how you have cut the holly out from the circle.
    hugs
    Margaret M

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn