Monday 27 August 2012

Fathers' Day card

 
It's Fathers' Day next weekend and this card needs to be in the mail today... it was a bit tricky making a male card this time as most of my masculine stamps are wood mounted and these I chose not to bring with me because of the storage space problem in our caravan. Anyway I did manage to find this comical one and added my own sentiments. I was planning to make this card with a tapering shape like my friend Vikki but in the end decided I should've cut the shape first so it's just a tri-fold. Thanks for taking a peek...see you again
  

1 comment:

  1. This looks great!! Yeah, I folded the card then cut it while it was folded together to make sure each layer was the same. Maybe next time...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn