Saturday 27 October 2012

Shabby Tea Room, The Paper Player

    

Today Vikki and I are sharing our Saturday morning as she's a 'dancing' engagement and evening out with hubby  today - enjoy Vikki and Trev.  I've put together a 'Pretty" card today using the soft colours from the Shabby Tea Room week #137 challenge - a Vintage Charm theme using the colours in the photo and also include a Charm. I also played along with the Paper Players P#118 and their challenge to include a Frame. As I'm working out of our caravan with limited stamping gear ...I didn't have any charms so I've made this pearl button myself....thanks for taking a peek

1 comment:

  1. Such a gorgeous card! I love the "window" and they stamp image is adorable! Thanks for joining us at The Shabby Tea Room!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn