Sunday 14 July 2013

More Notelets




Well it's amazing how things flow once you get started...been dead all afternoon and now it's 4:30pm and I should be thinking of tea and picking up hubby from golf but I discovered some pre-stamped floral pieces and thought I could make some more notelets for my mum's trading tables...here are my previous ones.
Then during the week I figured how to make these bags for the notelets from an A4 sheet  (previous bags made from 12x12 card) - you know I'm wanting to use up 'those colours' that just aren't you and that you're unlike to use on a card, and even the patterned card too...so
i'm a bit happier with my day.  Thanks for taking a peek

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn