Saturday 27 July 2013

Time Flies


cfc110An early post for me this cool Saturday morning as I was able to mostly put this card together last night.....explanation!!  my hubby loves his football so he hogs the tv when there's a game on, even switching between channels for two matches something he hates me doing when I have the controls:-)  Anyway I was challenged by the CAS-ual Fridays CFC110 theme this week of 'Numbers' - and as I don't have any youngster to make number birthday cards for I had to search deep for stamps with numbers; I have quite a few clocks but only this one with numbers on the dial - but I'm quite happy with the result.  Thanks for taking a peek

2 comments:

  1. The clocks look amazing! I love the clocks in the background, too. I can relate to the remote--what a funny sentiment. :) Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So smart to use a clock for the numbers! And I love the meaning of this card <3 Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn