Saturday 11 January 2014

2014 Happy Birthday


 Hi there fellow card makers...wasn't sure how I was going to interpret this pic from Crazy 4 Challenges #217 but I'm glad I went with the clocks because I'm really happy how it turned out.  I distress coloured some water colour card and then ran it though the cuttlebug with the clock embossing folder, ran the versamark clear pad over the raised areas and heat embossed it with silver embossing powder.  I tied it in with the pic with the 2014 banner, a happy birthday sentiment that I could easily add a number to represent the age of the recipient in 2014.  Thanks for taking a peek   Robyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn