Friday 31 January 2014

Thinking of You


 I've made this card for my sister-in-law who has just had breast surgery. I'm a breast cancer survivor so I'm there for her as are all her family....please have your checks ladies.
I've taken the colours from the Scrapbook Boutique inspirational photo for the January challenge.....two shades of pink and brown. I created the background by distess ink sponging over the little baking paper die cuts you get when you use it with fine dies. I sponged and different floral die cut and layered the card. Thanks for taking a peek Robyn

2 comments:

  1. Your SIL is going to adore this and is so lucky to have your support.
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Scrapbook Boutique!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The perfect card for your sis in law Robyn. Love the inked effect on the background. Hope her surgery went well.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn