Monday 24 February 2014

Love....many things



DSC08729
At last  my tag for this month - February  Tim Holtz 12 Tags 2014.  My sentiment card is actually just white embossing powder because I tried the chalk board thing but just couldn't make it work as I don't have the right supplies. I cut my own heart stencil on some old overheard projector transparent sheets which I now have for keeps. I also don't have too many metal elements so I created my own arrow and edge with silver ink and clear emb powder.  Still I had a go and am happy with the finished tag...something out of the box for me.  Thanks for taking a peek Robyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn