Tuesday 11 March 2014

Be Yourself....


  

Inspired by Stamping, Irit Shalom, WHW Tutorial 130, Gelli PrintWHW Tutorial 130–Gelli Print

Hi there on this windy Tuesday in Yeppoon, well I must've really enjoyed playing around with my Gelli Plate and paints last because I've made another card for the technique challenge WHW #130 at Inspired by Stamping.  Irit made such a lovely tag (right), I loved the colours and her embellishments.  I used my credit card to squish paint about on the Gelli Plate and after pulling 3 cards I I rubbed an embossed piece over the leftover paint and got my background piece. Finished off my tag with some threads, a couple of butterflies and sentiment label.  Thanks for taking a peek...I had fun Robyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn