Monday 31 March 2014

Our Beautiful World

This week at Our Beautiful World #week 40 the theme is Bloom... Well flowers would have to be the most favourite of mine to take photos of...like many other people I expect. So I have lots...and lots. So today I've just decided to show 'some' of my orchid pics - I'm not brilliant with the camera but some do actually turn out ok.  I will go to great exertions to get a photo, and have the hubby stop the car (and caravan) is weird spots so I have capture their beauty....I love flowers - natives, wildflowers, bulbs, tropical, all of them.  These were all taken in Western Australia and we were so lucky to be travelling through just at the beginning of their wild flower season.  Thanks for taking a peek Robyn
















8 comments:

  1. wow your orchids are amazing, so many new varieties I had never seen, love them!
    Thanks so much for sharing this with us at OBW Robyn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those really are some amazing flowers! The shapes and colors are just wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not sure but those look like orchids, they are gorgeous!! So many beautiful shapes and colors ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Robyn, you rainbow shot was really great.
    today you have a beautiful selection of wildflowers some of them look so fancy. Thank you for sharing this beauties of "Our Beautiful World"

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are beautiful!! Not something I get to see much ... Thanks so much for sharing at Our Beautiful World!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH these are so delicate and pretty.....we don't have any wildflowers like that growing here in Michigan, so fun to see them...gorgeous!! Enjoy that grandbaby of yours!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lol, I'm so picturing the two of you in the car! And that photo of you taking a picture is priceless, knowing the story behind it. When I was a kid my parents sighed every time I was lingering behind to take photos, so I totally get the picture here :-)
    Beautiful flowers and some great shots!
    xx Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such beautiful orchids. My mum will definitely love these. She's an Orchid lover.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn