Saturday 12 April 2014

##***!! Bells, hooters, chimes, cymbals, trumpets and fireworks ***!!####

You might wonder what that heading is all about...
well I was asked if I'd like to join with Kirsty's team at Our Beautiful World.....
can't believe it really, but I said YES!!
I love to take photos, snapshots really, as I am far from knowledgeable about cameras or taking photos but I have lotsssss of photos and my friend Vikki came across OBW back in February, so we joined in the fun....sharing our photos....it's challenging but not a challenge blog.
Please pop on over to Kirsty's blog and read all about it and join in, we'd love you to show us your part of the world.   Thanks for taking a peek, come join in  Robyn
Since this is not a challenge blog, what we'd really want is that we all share photos with each other from daily life to seasonal events around the globe and share this through linky parties. It's not about who-does-best. It's all about inspiring each other, learning from each other, and sharing the beauty around us.

1 comment:

  1. YAY!!!!! Looking forward to more of your beautiful photos, once again, welcome to OBW team!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn