Saturday 26 April 2014

Cherish Tag

 
  apriltag
Finally I've gotten around to making my April Tims tag - it  takes me forever to just sit down and tackle it because making one really takes me out of my comfort zone. And I don't have half of the goodies Tim uses to make his tag. Never to be put off - I will improvise; as I did making my trellis section - cut my own using my smallest fancy die. No washi tape ok, made my own on tissue paper. No mirrored card - found I had shiny silver paper, easy to glue to card. In the end I'm very happy with my tag which I still aging nicely next to the first three. Thanks Tim for your fab tutes and for your inspiration.  Thanks for taking a peek Robyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn