Saturday 21 June 2014

Sweet Birthday Wishes to You

My last card for the afternoon - I'm playing along at Inspired by Stamping June IBSIC83, using the Sketch and Colours for inspiration....love these colours. My poppy stamp is from Chocolate Baroque and the sentiment from IBS - A lovely birthday set. The background paper had all the lovely colours for the challenge and I water painted the flower after first inking it with two colours and embossing with clear. I am also posting my card to Seize the Birthday challenge - Anything Goes.
 Thanks for taking a peek Robyn
 Inspired by Stamping Color Combination Challenge 

5 comments:

  1. So pretty. Love the gorgeous flower and your coloring. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super gorgeous, Robyn! LOVE the water coloring and the beautiful colors! Thanks for joining us at Inspired By Stamping! :) HUGS! Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful! I love the pattern paper blocks behind your image and your coloring is lovely! Thanks for sharing with us at IBS :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so lovely, Robyn! That poppy is stunning and I adore the GORGEOUS colors! Thanks for joining us at Inspired By Stamping! :) HUGS! Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, beautiful watercolouring and design! Thanks so much for playing along at Inspired by Stamping xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn