Tuesday 15 July 2014

Fill Your Life with Sunshine

 
 My mojo is working well for me this week and I am enjoying making a few more cards and participating in challenges. Today I'm posting my card to Just Us Girls #249 where they would like you to use woodgrain and to City Crafter Challenge, week 219 with a lovely theme of Sunshine and Lavender.
I've embossed the background to represent wallpaper and made a shelf and picture frame from woodgrain designer paper. Then stamped a sentiment to go in the frame, and a vase of flowers to go on the shelf. Coloured the flowers with my Twinkling H2Os - I love them as they give a lovely sparkle, and double layered this on matching card stock.
Thanks for taking a peek Robyn

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely lovely! And so beautifully done too ...Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your take on the wood grain challenge... Very clever to use a book shelf and what looks like could a picture frame!!! So glad you joined us at Just Us Girls this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn