Tuesday 1 July 2014

Happy Birthday

A last minute post for my Birthday card today. I was so inspired by Kristinas card and technique I had to have a go. The colours initially caught my eye as purples are easily my favourite and so I am playing along with the challenge at Shopping Our Stash #157 - Colour Our World. I also challenged my stamping mates the two Vikkis to try the technique so it's a RobVikVik challenge too.  I thoroughly enjoyed this watercolouring and will definitely be using it again. I didn't have a foliage stamp so used Versamark ink through a leafy die cut and white embossed that. Thanks for taking a peek Robyn

3 comments:

  1. Once again you have nailed it Robyn! How creative are you? I am so grateful for the inspiration..have a good week..Vikki R

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Robyn,

    Thanks for visiting me from WOYWW! I loved your post - I know this isn't it (smile)- but went exploring your blog and loved your artwork so much -especially this card and your lovely Miracles Tag - I wanted to invite you to share your artwork with us at our weekly Inspire Me Monday party!

    We have a diverse creative community there but I'm always hoping to grow our talented group of paper crafters! :-)

    Create With Joy
    http://create-with-joy.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a very very very pretty card Robyn!! As I've said many times before and will say it many times after..you are a very talented lady.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn