Sunday 5 October 2014

Our Beautiful World


Kirsty has suggested the theme for Week 67 at Our Beautiful World  
Under the Sea

For me to have underwater photos would be amazing as I am not a good swimmer and never go out of my depth.
But I remember taking so photos about 10 years ago when we visited Reef HQ Great Barrier Reef Aquarium in Townsville, Queensland, Australia...which houses the world's largest living coral reed aquarium. It's a great place to visit with lots of interactive things....like my hubby checking out this deep sea diving suit.

 I didn't take very many photos and through the thick glass the colours aren't as vibrant but there are all sorts of marine creatures....
 even Nemo...hiding in the coral.
Then when we went to live on the opposite side of the country in Western Australia - one afternoon we were fortunate enough to spot this large turtle swimming just below us off the cliffs - the tide was high so he was quite close...
 

Thanks for coming to visit my OBW photos, do hope you join in and share some pics relating to Under the Sea and please pop over to the other team members blogs to view their photos, cheers Robyn
Ros  -  Mikey's Mum
Manuela  -  Elasdistrict

2 comments:

  1. Great photos. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I loved seeing your photos Robyn! One of my brothers was a diver in the Royal Navy and he wore those kind of suits ... Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn