Tuesday 6 January 2015

Happy Birthday

Saturday I had a full fun day of stamping with my friend Vikki and I created three cards that I have just finished and photographed.  This card is using the layout at CAS(E) this Sketch #104. I sprayed the background panel and stamped the floral spray in black. Then using a technique - Bleach Out (I found on the net here) I 'water' brushed out the centers of the flowers and leave and then re-coloured them, finishing off the flower centers with a white gel pen. Then stamped on the sentiment and scattered a few sequins to finish off.  Thanks for taking a peek Robyn

3 comments:

  1. Your watercolors looks amazing Robyn!
    Thanks for joining us at CAS(E) this sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another lovely card Robyn...so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn