Saturday 31 January 2015

Think Peaceful Thoughts

I seem to be on a roll today...my third card.  Now I have used a new technique today which I saw on Youtube here  - Easy Triple Time stamping. I've used two stamps from my Power Poppy Countryside Bouquet set and followed the tute....randomly stamped the sprig in grey and then the honeysuckle in coral and chianti. Then layered the three panels on soft pink. For the sentiment from Power Poppy Good Thinking set I inked in grey and mounted it on a grey strip and then finished the card with a few pink pearls. I've used the colours at ColourQ cQc#227 and will post to the Power Poppy Peep of the Week challenge.  Thanks for taking a peek Robyn


Peep of the Week

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful card and fabulous stamping ... Love how you used those colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful triple time stamping card Robyn! Have a Blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really pretty and you have it perfectly set up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! Thanks for playing along with the ColourQ this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhh.... this card is so soft and serene and just makes me feel all warm and gooey inside. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn