Sunday 8 February 2015

Our Beautiful World


This weeks photo prompt is from Manuela
COLORFUL
Recently we say a collection of old and reconditioned vehicles.
And this one caught my eye immediately 
 I don't even know what type of truck this is but it was beautifully restored and proudly displayed.
And of course this red one is a stand out too, bright cheerful red and an Aussie made Holden
 And here's a couple more that caught my eye
All lovely and shiny and cared for by enthusiast owners.
Thanks for checking out my Colourful photos
Now pop back to the Our Beautiful World blog and check out the other team members photos.
Manuela - Elasdistrict

4 comments:

  1. I'm not a car person ... As long as it gets me from A to B I'm ok ... BUT seeing these I could really fall for that white one!! What terrific shots for the prompt!! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic shots, the cars are so cool! The blue one is super and the white one just to cruise around :-) perfect!! :-))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like it would be a lot of fun! That first truck is so cool looking!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn