Tuesday 17 March 2015

Happy Mothers Days

This afternoon my card is another Mothers' Day Card for the pile I'm going to send off to be distributed to the Aussie troops abroad. I used the sketch at Try Stamping on Tuesdays #209.
I used a sheet of designer paper for the background and one of the co-coordinating strip, layered with a grey card strip to finish the bottom of the die cut fancy circle. I finished the card with a sentiment and round embellishment and heart.
Thanks for taking a peek Robyn

2 comments:

  1. Your vintage Mother's Day card is outstanding, Robyn, and how wonderful that you are sending it off for the troops! It's a brilliant take on the sketch!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a lover of shabby cards and yours is a gem! Thank you for joining in the fun at Try Stampin' On Tuesday, Robyn!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn