Sunday 26 April 2015

Our Beautiful World


the theme this week has been suggested by Ros
FLUTTER
These few photos of mine immediately came to mind...
The Spangled Drongoes used to join the Kookaburras in the mornings for a feed. Miraculously  I caught this one on camera. My hubby would toss the food into the air and the birds swoop in and catch it, they can "flutter" in place for quite a few seconds, and they come quite close- as you can see...


But really when I think of Flutter, Butterflies come to mind.
I do love butterflies and have been known to chase them around with the camera, not often catching one that has settled long enough or with wings open 


Thanks for taking a peek at my photos, please pop over to the Our Beautiful World blog and check out the other team members photos and maybe join in and share your photos with us.

4 comments:

  1. fantastic shots, Robyn, how cute they are and wonderful that they are so trusting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! What terrific photos!! I LOVE those birds sitting on the rail ... I would love one!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome pictures! Now I know what both of those birds look like. I take pictures of the hummingbirds at the feeders on the deck. Birds and butterflies are all so beautiful. Your photos are wonderful and you look so happy feeding the birds.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn