Saturday 27 June 2015

Merry Christmas Elf

My last card for today is adding to my Christmas stash... and if you don't have an Elf stamp well then you make one or at least his shoes....I used a labels die to get the pointy fronts and hand cut the rest of the shoes and then a lace die for the fringy bit. A  some stripe socks, a couple of pompoms, some hand pen stitching and some bows to finish.  I mounted them a some printed paper and decided it didn't need a sentiment...so sadly no stamping on this card. Anyway, this card was fun to make and I'm posting to Rudolph Days June challenge...anything goes, and to 52 (Christmas) Card Throwdown - Elves.  Thanks for taking a peek
  ps...well I nearly made it to 52CCT

June Rudolph Days Challenge

7 comments:

  1. Very fun and very cute too!

    Thanks for taking part in the June Rudolph Days Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your elf card - it's a pity that you missed the deadline

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome!! I love those elf feet!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. One unique Christmas card, brilliant.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a brilliant idea - and a fun card!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn