Wednesday 10 June 2015

What's On Your Workdesk, Wednesday?

worldwide woywwOver at Julia's blog it's week 314 of WOYWW...??wondering what that's all about pop over and check out the details and you might even like to join in the fun of desk snooping.
Well we've been so busy today I nearly forgot it was Wednesday and just before dinner I quickly snapped a pic of my stand in desk.
I did make some time Monday to make a few cards - it was a public holiday, I haven't posted them yet and tonight I'm just adding this post and off to sleep so will be back tomorrow to visit some desks.
We finally finished moving the back fence and tidying up on Sunday so had a free day to relax on Monday - all of us were pretty exhausted.  On my desk you can see  I've had my stencils and sprays out making some backgrounds. Also in the middle there I received a card and ATC from our hostess Julia. Then I borrowed DDs labeling machine so now I have names on all my Distress Inks.
Well that all from me today, hope you're enjoying life in your part of the world and have had some crafting time this week. Cheers and thanks to all those who drop by for a snoop 

8 comments:

  1. Hi Robyn, your inks look nice and tidy, I have a couple of new ones that need labels.
    Sounds like hard work moving fencies, no wonder you were tired, nice to relax on a day off by doing some crafting.
    Have a good weekend. Jan S. No 41

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the snoop - Fab workspace - enjoy your week. x jo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear you've made time for some crafting.....you've been so busy out in the garden lately [and it's looking really lovely]. We have a builder coming tonight to sort out materials etc for our building work so things here are getting very exciting [and very messy soon I hope] :-)
    Have a great week.
    Hugs,
    Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was real hard work - bet you're glad it's over.
    I've recently bought a labelling machine - you've given me another idea what to use it for LOL

    Happy Crafting
    Caz
    #55

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Robyn,your workspace looks very tidy, my workspace is a huge chaos at the moment i have first to tidy up to see the desk :-))
    Hope you have enjoyed your free Monday. Have a good week
    Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, what a difference having the fence up makes. You sure did do some hard work but it looks fab. Glad you had some energy left to make some cards.
    Have a great week,
    Von #17

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Robyn! I don't now where this week went ... don't think I've created more than one card this week! Your garden looks great! So big! Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's quite a fence to move! Stencils + inks = yummie! I hope your day/weekend is as sunny and warm as it is overhere in the Netherlands... sunshiny days and craftyness are the best! happy (belated) woyww and a hug from Holland, Marit #37

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn