Friday 10 July 2015

Friend

 I have had this cat stamp for a very very long time and it's so sad how many times he's been used...I think I'll name him Arthur after our grey  puss.  He stamped beautifully with Distress Ink and I gave him a light spray for a grey/brown tinge.  Then what to do...I decided to go cheery and found this lovely DP with a brown that would match and in the corner a neat little band of stripes which I cut and slipped my cat image under. Then I found theses stripes in the same DP pack and stamped a grid and layer the strips across the bottom. Finished this card with a simple 'friend' stamp.


FURRY FRIENDS 

4 comments:

  1. Arthur looks great and I like how he is still the hero of the card with the jazz of colour and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome framing of the kitty image, Robyn! Love the pattern paper and use of colors! Way to rock this challenge! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Furry Friends” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that image! The eyes look so real! Cool card! Thanks for taking the Time Out to play with us!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn