Monday 27 July 2015

Magic beautiful life..

This morning I wanted to make a card for Simon Says Monday Challenge - i scream for ... the letter i is our inspiration!  
... somewhere I got this notion to use my cube ink pads to make a border around the card ... I even clear embossed some of the edges.  Then I crazy cut the inside to give it some dimension and stamped the sentiment onto my base card which kind of goes with my haphazard border. Used foam tape to mount my frame onto the card and a fancy embellishment to finish the card.  Thanks for taking a peek

Challenge: i scream for…

4 comments:

  1. Robyn, I love the card and the sentiment.

    Hope you have a good start to the week. Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a delightful card... you make me want to get out my long forgotten stamps and actually use them!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! what a fun card!! Love what you did here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would you look at this! What a clever girl you are, Robyn! I'm totally going to try this as a QACAS design with a ton of impact! The sediment is a perfect choice and I love it!! Enjoy your day! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn