Saturday 1 August 2015

Especially for You

Today I'm stamping via Skype with my friend Vikki and we're both feeling low on imagination....so I suggested we just open one of our favourite challenge sites and make that project.  So I chose the layout at Try Stampin' on Tuesday challenge #229 and the colours from Colour Me CM#82 - coral, navy and white.  I scrounged in my stash of pre-made backgrounds and chose this coral and navy piece, sliced it in three and decided to arrange it on a pale coral background (the plain white was too stark).  Then I cut and stamped a banner in bright coral and then used my Distress Inks to colour up  a few flower layers and moulded to shape when it was dry. I punched some mini flowers and arranged them on the card with white pearl centres.  Thanks for taking a peek
Top Three Badge

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty Robyn...I love those little flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. I like the colours. Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you had that paper in your pre-made stash! Yay for the perfect challenge to use it up! Such a gorgeous look, and I just adore those bitty blooms! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Colour Me...!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a very pretty watercolor background Robyn, that you spliced in thirds. And the handmade flower is just great too. Something I need to learn how to make! Thanks for playing with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday this week! Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love technique cards and yours is so interesting with the watercolor background. And, a great take on the sketch too! Thanks for playing along with us at Try Stamping-OrNot-On Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn