Sunday 16 August 2015

Happy Birthday


When I saw the theme - to use spectacles on your card,  at Shopping Our Stash #214 this week I just had to play with this cute image I stamped up recently while at my friend Vikki's. Some days recently it just feels like I'm galloping along and not getting too far. I used a square card with a window cut in the center and decorated the front with a daisy patterned paper, some die cut daisies with yellow pearl centers; to repeat the theme from the daisy paper  and a simple stamped and layered sentiment.  I positioned the coloured and layered image behind the opening so you couldn't read the fun verse from the outside. I am posting my card to Virginia's View challenge #17  - to use embellishments on your card, and also posting my card to CAS-ual Chic CCC02 - Pretty Patterns.  Thanks for taking a peek

SOS #214: Make A Spectacle of Yourself

  

6 comments:

  1. Lovely card. I like the colours and the sentiment.

    Hope you have a lovely day. Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. This so made me laugh ... What a great stamp that is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable! Love how you have the image on the inside, peaking out through the cut out on front! Brilliant! Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! Thank you for entering the CAS-ual Chic Challenge this month. Hugs, Susanne.

    ReplyDelete
  5. so so so adorable! aww it reminds me of my sweet granma! LOVE IT!
    ol and innoveative!

    Thank you for taking part of the CAS-ual Chic monthly challange!
    Stay Happy, Stay Creative!
    Zoey ( www.scrapsaurus.blogspot.com )

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn