Saturday 19 September 2015

Just a Quick Note..

I've returned today with another card using the embossing and brayering technique.... after putting the white card through the cuttlebug with this embossing folder I ran over it with an inked brayer to colour the raised image. Then I stamped and embossed the vase onto orange card, fussy cut it and die cut the two pieces of foliage - I tried lining up the stamped image with the die but that didn't work so I just sponge green on the cuts. Mounted these with foam tape and finished with a layered sentiment.  I'm posting to Simon Says Monday challenge - Love this Technique, Simon Says Wednesday - use die cuts on your card and to Inkspirational colour challenge Orange/Green.  Thanks for taking a peek

Challenge: Love This Technique

5 comments:

  1. Love the background, I haven't tried this but will be giving it a go. Thanks for joining Ink

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another lovely card.

    Hope you have a nice weekend. Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very pretty! Thanks so much for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Your embossing/ brayer technique looks great! It inspires me to give it a try. Also that vase and foliage look so rich and full. Wonderful card! Thanks for playing with us at Inkspirational!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn