Saturday 17 October 2015

Happy 50th




Very recently both my friend Vikki and I celebrated birthdays...me first.  Vikki knew that I just loved the Tim Holtz Crazy Bird stamps and to my utter surprise and joy she gave me the set for my birthday. So then I set about making her a special card using this fabulous set.  I made a 'bendie' card and had a fabulous time colouring them in in bright colours with my favorite Distress Inks, fuzzy cutting them out and then arranging them around the curves...I added a fence, banner and birthday balloons. These cards are not that difficult to make and lay flat so they fit in an envelope.  I am playing along with Virginia's View #19 - All Things Coloured.  Thanks for taking a peek
  .

5 comments:

  1. I've seen 3d ones, but not a bendie card before - what a superb card! And beautiful coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very, very clever card Robyn and a lovely photo of Vikki, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the card. It looks difficult to me:) Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is SUPERB and FUN, Robyn! Thanks so much for playing Virginia’s View “All Things Colored” Challenge! Hope to see your lovely work soon again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!!!! I LOVE this and I'm sure your friend did too!! Those crazy birds are really fabulous ... Brilliant card Robyn!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn