Sunday 18 October 2015

Watercolour Poppies

Saturday I  enjoyed a a day with two crafty friends. We played around with Vikki's new Brushos.... I am so excited about painting with them.  For this card I stamped my Inspired by Stamping poppies in Versa Mark and clear embossed them and then used the Brushos to colour the images and apply colour around them.  I the orange shades and am posting to ColourQ # cQc312. Also over at Simon Says Monday challenge the technique is Wonderful Watercolor. 

Challenge: Wonderful Watercolor

Simon Monday Challenge Blog

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Love the watercolour effect! Thanks for playing along at the ColourQ this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO pretty, Robyn! I LOVE the gorgeous color combo! Thanks for joining us at Inspired By Stamping! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn