Saturday 30 April 2016

Happy Mothers' day

I have used this floral stamp from the Tulip Bouquet set from Inspired by Stamping to make my "Spring" themed card for Mothers' Day which is next weekend here in Australia. I watercoloured it and then die cut it to for the center piece overlaying a die cut lattice with mauve card to to highlight the cuts and edge.  A stamped tag, bow and pearls finish off the card - I do think my MIL is going to really like this (she's just had her 90th birthday). I am posting to Inspired by Stamping WEEKLY CARD/PROJECT SHARE THREAD April 25TH ~ This Week’s Prompt ~ SPRING THEME. Also at Crazy 4 Challenges C4C #333 the theme is Spring. And finally I'm posting to Simon Says Wednesday challenge - Anything Goes.  Thanks for taking a peek

Simon Says: Anything Goes

1 comment:

  1. Hi Robyn, A lovely card.

    Hope you have a nice weekend. Sue

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn