Tuesday 13 September 2016

Ho! Ho! Ho!

Well again I'm supposed to be doing something else which is important and I'm playing around with  my stamps and ink.  This card is for the Jingle Belles challenge - O' Little Town of Bethlehem - the idea is to use some buildings on the card.  So I've created a little scene with a few different stamps I have - stamped in black to create a night sky on this blue Brushos background. I finished off with a pre-made sentiment banner and a few glittery stars.   Thanks for taking a peek

O' Little TOWN of Bethlehem

4 comments:

  1. oh my gosh, that is just soooooooo very lovely! what a beautiful background and then the silhouette stamping in black is so dramatic and perfect! thanks for rockin' the holiday HOME theme with us at JINGLE BELLES! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your night time sky is amazing ... so perfect for your little town and Santa ... thrilled you joined us a jingle belles.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn