Saturday 12 November 2016

Merry be your Christmas

Today I had a fun busy time with my friend Vikki making a few tags and cards - always nice to have company and to bounce ideas about.  For this tag I was inspired by Kitties's tag (below) on Day 7 at 
25 Days of Christmas Tags.  I love the little cluster of houses and trees and frame around the tag... so I created my own with a leftover panel from a recently made card - white embossed village on spotty designer paper I also added an extra strip  of another spotty paper to ground the village. I used a die to part cut the top of the frame and extended that to create a window then hand cut the outer edge.  I stamped and white embossed the sentiment on the same card and 3D mounted it to the bottom. Finished the tag with some white sparkly threads.  Thanks for taking a peek

 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Robyn, Fab card and I like the sentiment. Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely vintage tag Robyn and I love the colours. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn