Saturday 12 November 2016

'Tis the Season tag

With this colourful tag I have cased Shirley's tag (below) on Day 2 at Twelve Tags of Christmas  event. I love the colours and the cool technique used to created background.  I had this scrap of card I'd created with Brushos and I sort of created the swirly effect by stamping with a very wet stamp and quickly dabbed off the excess. I added a white snowy hill with a die cut and positioned by double stamped and fussy cut tree behind it. Then into my pre-stamped stash and out comes my stamped reindeer who has gold heat embossed antlers.  To finish I added some colorful threads at the top.  Thanks for taking a peek

 

4 comments:

  1. Great job using Shirley's tag as inspiration, Robyn! Love the colourful, bold background done with Brushos. Ghosting adds a beautiful swirly design ... very creative. And your elegant, golden reindeer adds some lovely shine. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my favorites. Brusho background awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great case of her card! Love your colors on this as well as the tree behind the too-cute deer. Lovely work on your background!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn