Saturday 21 January 2017

Happy Birthday

A while back I tried my hand at some watercolouring with my Twinkling H2Os and created this water/sunset scene.... stamped on the trees and lilypads (it's all one stamp) and it has just sat in my UFO stash.  I added a couple of champagne glasses die cut in black to create a silhouette effect and just added a stamped sentiment. Today I decided to play along with two challenges using watercolours and a colour palette ...  CAS Mix Up January challenge -  to use stamps, liquid colours (here I figure H2Os are ok as they are not use if you don't wet them) and your choice (die cut glasses) and with Happy Little Stampers Watercolour challenge - Anything Goes, also I've chosen the colours from the inspiration photo at Addicted to Stamps and More #225. Thanks for taking a peek
    

7 comments:

  1. Hi Robyn, Loving both cards.

    Hope you have a lovely weekend. Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Robyn
    I love that wine glass
    and lovely coloring the background with rainbow colors
    great bday card
    so happy if you like to visiting my DT card maybe you can see how I made my rainbow card :)
    Many thanks Robyn...to joining with us at ATSM this time. See you again soon.
    Hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great watercoulour background, just perfect for that stamp ...and the glasses are the right touch for the celebration 🎉. Thanks for joining us at CAS Mix Up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful watercolor scene, Robyn! It makes me want to go to the beach! Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your sunset is really beautiful Robyn. Love the black stamping and die-cuts that really pop off the colours of the background. Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card...love your amazing sunset! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Addicted to Stamps and More!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful colouring! Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers Watercolour Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn