Wednesday 21 June 2017

Popping in to say ...

Finishing off my card this morning for the Just Add Ink photo inspiration challenge #364 - I was taken by the copper jug and simple white flowers with greenery. I stamped my image on copper card and black embossed, then fussy cut the vase. I then restamped the image on white and used Brushos to colour before fussy cutting that too. To create the background I embossed soft green card and lightly touched the raised edges with grey ink, then layered the panel on dark green and light yellow to pick up those colours in the flowers.  I arranged all the image pieces with 3D tape and lastly added my stamped and embossed sentiment.  I am also posting to The Flower Challenge #9 - Anything Goes and Simon Says Wednesday challenge - Emboss It.   Thanks for taking a peek
  

Simon Says: Emboss It

6 comments:

  1. Truly beautiful! I love the dry embossed background with the muted colors! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Emboss It” Challenge! Beautiful colors and design. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely use of the inspiration Robyn. Your diamond background is a lovely effect behind that pretty vase of blooms. Thanks for sharing at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Robyn, A pretty card.

    Hope you have a lovely day. Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card !!!!!!
    Beautiful background !

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the vintage feel this card has. Great background - great to see a different take on the brickwork. Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the embossed background for this gorgeous vase with flowers, beautifully vintage and unique.
    Thank you for sharing with THE FLOWER CHALLENGE, hope you play again soon.
    Hugs,
    Maria Rodriguez.DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn