Saturday 22 July 2017

Wishing You All the Happiness....


I made this tissue paper panel earlier in the month for the CAS Mix Up July challenge.. scrunched some white tissue and laid into onto a glued square of white card - then I spritzed it with some pink spray - as it dried it collected in the creases as a darker pink - the panel also has a sparkly finish which I couldn't capture with the camera angle.  I stamped and embossed my image, and then coloured it with Distress Inks, plus a couple extra flowers for my sentiment tag. Assembled my card with a pink layer to help highlight the flowers and tissue creases.  I also used the colour inspiration at Power Poppy - Hues to Use - Pink, Yellow and Green and also posting to The Flower challenge #10 - Heat Embossing.  Thanks for taking a peek

  

  

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Robyn, so dainty and pretty. What a clever way to create a simple but effective background, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Robyn, This is such a pretty card. I love the way the pink background makes the embellishments stand out. Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. This really is such a pretty and delicate looking card Robyn. What a lovely background the tissue makes behind the stamped image. I love it! Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful sprayed tissue background, Robyn! It's so perfect with your sweetly colored flowers! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your sprayed tissue paper background is so pretty, Robyn. Looks awesome with the sweet images that you've watercoloured. Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've seen so many tissue cards of late, I must give this technique a go!! Love the soft pink hue with the tissue and those flowers are absolutely gorgeous. Its a fabulous CAS design and I'm so glad you shared it with us at The Flower Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn