Monday 18 September 2017

Happy Birthday



For my card today I have used the colours at Power Poppy - Hues to Use (ongoing inspiration)... three shades of blue. I used Chipped Sapphire Distress Ink to stamp my image 'off the edge' and also to colour the image.  I added some white highlights with gel pen and then cut and layered the two image panels to create a double fold card.  To finish I stamped and silver embossed my sentiment and added a few scattered gems.  I am also posting to Watercooler Wednesday challenge #WWC136 - All About Birthdays and The Flower Challenge #12 - Tic Tac Toe... I am playing the left vertical - Embossing, Gems, White.   Thanks for taking a peek

  
 

5 comments:

  1. Hi Robyn, That's beautiful.

    Hope you are having a good start to the week. Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Robyn, what a lovely combination of blues. Your colouring skills really show up in these gorgeous flowers. What a clever idea, too, having a special fold and stamping those flowers at opposite sides and ends. It really adds to the elegance of your card. Thanks so much for joining our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful waterlily card with us at the Watercooler Wednesday Birthday Challenge this week. What a perfect birthday card. Love the blues.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card! Great color choice! Thanks for joining us this week at Watercooler Wednesday for our All About Birthdays Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. how pretty..nice fold..
    Thanks so much for playing along with The Flower Challenge!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn