Tuesday 5 September 2017

Happy Birthday

A last minute card use the sketch at  Try Stamping on Tuesday challenge #336 with optional theme of Fun Florals.  I made this bright colourful background with Brushos and quite a bit of water using a watercolour colour wash technique - fabulous how the colours run and mix.  Then from my pre-stamped stash I coloured this fun flower with watercolour pencils. I embossed my purple strip and stamped my sentiment on a circle die cut, adding a couple of flower from the same set and edging the circle with purple. Assembled the card as per the sketch.  I am also posting to The Daily Marker 30 Day Colouring Challenge - it's day 4.  Thanks for taking a peek

 

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn