Sunday 17 September 2017

Peace, Love and Joy

A lovely gold and white card from Kimberley for us to case at Muse: Christmas Visions 84. - I was inspired with the ornament and sentiment for my card.
I die cut a Christmas bauble in gold and then smooched it with Versamark and sprinkled on some glittery gold embossing powder which has given the die cut a lovely sparkle.  I used the embossing powder also for my sentiment that I layered on the gold paper.  To lift it I edge my front panel in gold ink and curved off the corners to match the sentiment. To finish I added a ribbon bow and hanger. I am also posting to Happy Little Stamper Christmas September challenge - optional twist - Sparkle. Thanks for taking a peek

  

8 comments:

  1. Robyn, Another nice card. Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an elegant festive card.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Happy Little Stampers and I hope you will play along with us again soon.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty and elegant! A wonderful card! Thanks so much for joining us at MCV!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you joined us!!! LOVE the ornament with it lovely curved details and the super sentiment too that really shows your inspiration! Thanks so much for joining MUSE CV with us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, your pretty ornament reminds me of a Marianne Design die that I have hidden in my stash somewhere. Never thought about using that for my MCV card. Will have to dig it up now. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty, Robyn! Love the elegance of your ornament!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simple classy and elegant, fabulous card. Thanks for joining in with the HLS Christmas Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. love all that golden sparkle - thanks for joining us at the Happy Little Stampers Christmas Challenge

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn