Monday 2 October 2017

Happy Birthday

I spent my birthday money and bought a new die set - it was worth it too.  I made this male card using a watercolour background created with Brushos to display the lovely pattern of the die cut on my white top panel  I used a scrap of the background to stamp my sentiment and edged it with ink. I layered the panel on blue to match and to finish foam mounted my sentiment and added some 'technology' in the form of gear die cuts to finish my card.
 I am posting to The Male Room #70 theme challenge - Anything Goes with option on Technology, to Seize the Birthday - Anything Goes, to Less is More #348 - Watercolour challenge and finally to Darnell's NBUS #12 challenge - new dies. Thanks for taking a peek

     

6 comments:

  1. A striking card and wonderful use of watercolour behind your die-cut panel. There is perhaps a few too many elements on the card for a 'clean and simple' design but thanks so much for sharing your card in our gallery at Less is More this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm, I never get tired of loving those corner dies! Why don't I use mine more often??? Your Brusho background is stunning and it works wonderfully well for the sediment, too! Great idea to add the gears for a manly technology touch! Thank you so much, Robyn, for playing three times in my NBUS Challenge #12! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great masculine card. As Sarah mentioned, perhaps a little too busy for LIM but that Brusho background deserves some praise, it's gorgeous!
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful background I like the matching sentiment strip too. Thanks for joining in at STB

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous card, I love the Brusho background peeping through and such a clever thing to use another piece for the sentiment. Thank you for joining us at TMR.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn