Saturday 4 November 2017

Christmas, the most magical time of the year

http://inmycreativeopinion.blogspot.com.au/2017/11/the-25-days-of-christmas-tags-2017-day-3.html and I was inspired by Kelly's tag (below) .
So I went to Vikki's thinking she might have a sleigh stamp, even better she had just acquired this cool sleigh die - so I went about making my take on Kelly's tag - love how it was only part of the sleigh and the sentiment was sideways . So I cut the die twice - in gold and then in red and glued it on top of the gold.  Then die cut a mini holly and the top of my tag and curved off the bottom.  To finish I stamped on the sentiment, glued on the sleigh and trimmed the edge, added some holly berry gems and tied on a ribbon. Thanks for taking a peek

  

5 comments:

  1. Hi Robyn, Love this tag.

    Hope you have a nice day. Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Robyn!! I agree, Kelly's tag was a stunner - you've recreated it beautifully! and OH that sentiment? couldn't be more perfect for this inspired tag! Thanks for playing Tag with us at 25 Tags of Christmas!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tag. Great idea to use only a part of a sledge, like a picture that captured a passing sleigh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the idea of using only 1/2 of the sleigh. I'm going to remember that technique. :) Very good job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have created so many pretty tags that I just love! This Santa sleigh feels like Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn