Saturday 11 November 2017

Season's Greetings tag

I have been enjoying a peaceful Saturday at my desk catching up with my Tags.... here is my Day 3 tag for  Twelve Tags of Christmas. I have cased Loll's lovely poinsettia tag (below). Using my die cut tag I stamped the floral background and embossed in white.  Then I watercoloured the poinsettias with Distress Oxides - no gorgeous vibrant medium that Loll has used.  To finish I attached my vellum strip with it's white embossed sentiment and added a ribbon tie. Thanks for taking a peek

  

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Robyn. Love the subtle colours of your watercoloured poinsettias in the background, with the darker version are your focal. The tag is soft and delicate. Thanks for CASEing one of my tags! And thanks for joining my tag event!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn