Sunday 10 December 2017

Christmas Giftcard Holder



A lovely idea to give a Gift Card to someone who has everything, in a lovely handmade Giftcard Holder..... at Power Poppy 12 Days of Christmas the Bloom Team have us making some useful items for Christmas. On Day 2 Stacey has made a Giftcard Holder which inspired me to have a go.  I used DP for the front and inside card holder section. Then hand cut a shape similar to the paper design on the front around my sentiment... using green and red to add layers...I think it looks a bit like an ornament. Then attached it to some glitter gold tape across the top of the card and attached it with foam tape and a gem.  Inside I used a sentiment tag from a DP pad and mounted it to white card to use as my Gift Card.  I am also posting to Simon Says Wednesday challenge - Gift It and Muse; Christmas Visions #90 - Festive Free for All.   Thanks for taking a peek
wed-newchallenge-header

Simon Says: Gift It

3 comments:

  1. What a fabulous idea - I love how the gift card is firmly held inside! Thanks so much for joining us at MCV!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous gift card holder! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely charming!! Love how your sentiment tag matches your paper!! So glad you joined in on our 12 Days of Christmas challenge over at Power Poppy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn