Thursday 25 January 2018

Have a Lovely Birthday

Oh my, where has the first month of 2018 gone... before I realized I nearly missed joining in with a couple of my favourite challenges.... CAS Mix Up - Using Cling Wrap (also watercolouring, die cut and heat embossing), CAS Watercolour - Birthday theme and one for the 30 Day Colouring Challenge at Daily Marker, day 9.  
 I used two shades of green Distress Oxides with lots of water for my 'cling wrap' background.  Then stamped, watercoloured with Brushos and cut out my sweet pea image.  I stamped and silver embossed my sentiment and decided to use a stitched die cut frame.


 Thanks for visiting and enjoy your day.



  

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful cling wrap background for your pretty watercolored and die cut flowers. So pleased, Robyn you were able to join us at CAS Mix Up and CAS Watercolour. TFS Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Robyn!! Love your cling wrap background ... the colours are so bright and fun. Wonderful watercolouring of your sweet pea image. The frame really adds a fantastic design element. Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up and CAS Watercolour! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you've framed this pretty cling wrap background, Robyn! And those sweet peas are gorgeous! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at CAS Mix Up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Watercolour too!

      Delete
  4. gorgeous cling wrap background, love your beautiful soft colours. such pretty flowers. thanks for joining us at CAS Watercolour :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, JUST Gorgeous!!!!! (I had to play along too!)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn